The Government of Alberta and the MCCAC are partnering to offer a webinar series on greening governments.
The lunch and learn-style video conferencing speaker series aims to provide range of subject matter experts and dynamic content providers to stimulate interest, discussions and potential actions by staff and managers in their efforts to help governments in Alberta reduce their carbon footprint and support a sustainable approach to operation.
How to participate:
Participants will be able to join live in on-line from their desk or board room through a webinar system using Zoom Webinar. Previous episodes can also be viewed anytime by accessing the links below.
The Greening Goverment Speaker Series has returned for Season 2! Stay tunned for upcoming episodes listed below as they are announced.
All past episodes can be viewed on the MCCAC YouTube Channel or by clicking on the episodes below for a direct link.
- Climate-Smart Cities - Using Green Infrastructure For Climate Resilient Solutions, Presented by Breece Robertson, May 25, 2017
- Low-Carbon Planning In Cities - Highlights From The City of Toronto, Presented by Yuill Herbert, May 25, 2017
- City Design & Connectivity, Presented by Dr. Lucy Cameron & Dr. George Quezada, April 27, 2017
- Connected Knowledge - Opportunities for Smarter Cities, Presented by Maryvonne Hassall, April 27, 2017
- AWS for Smart, Connected and Sustainable Cities, Presented by Sri Elaprolu, March 31, 2017
- Pension Power, Presented by Toby Heaps, March 30, 2017
- Citizen's Voice, Presented by Dr. Sehl Mellouli, February 23, 2017
- Low Carbon London, Presented by Rich Hampshire, February 23, 2017
- Foothills Energy Co-op, Presented by Larry Kapustka, January 26, 2017
- LO3 Energy, Presented by Scott Kessler, January 26, 2017
- CITYCOP Project, by Frank Pace, January 17, 2017
- Five Keys to Effective Virtual Meetings, by Elsie Keith, November 25, 2016
- Virtual Meetings in Public Agenices, by Dr. Peter Arnfalk, November 24, 2016
- Growing Alberta's Green Economy, by Mark Anielski and Robert Robert McGarvey, October 27, 2016
- Lessons from The Climate Learning Network & eXtensions.org, by Daniel Geller and Dr. Christine Geith, September 29, 2016
- From Waste to Energy - The Lethbridge Biogas Story, by Stefan Michalski, August 31, 2016
- Iron & Earth, by Lliam Hildebrand, June 23, 2016
- Green Municipal Fund - GMF, by Ben Henderson, Rachel Deslauriers and Devin Causley, December 16, 2015
- Alberta's Climate Leadership Plan, by Sandra Locke, December 15, 2015
- Permaculture in Education, by Dustin Bajer, December 09, 2015
- Energy Innovation, by David Gray, December 08, 2015
- Nothing Rhymes with EcoFiscal, by Dr. Chris Ragan, December 02, 2015
- Green Energy, The Quiet Revolution, by David Dodge, November 25, 2015
- Telework, by Dr. Yvette Blount, November 19, 2015
- Carbon Busting, by Godo Stoyke, November 18, 2015
- Green Collaboration for Wisdom of the Crowd, by John Richardson, November 12, 2015
- Digital Carbon Free Outreach, by Terry Godwaldt, November 04, 2015
- Muncipal Greening Government Case Studies, by Laura De Carolis, October 28, 2015
- Digital Geosocial Carbon Free Citizen Engagement, by Colleen Hardwick, October 21, 2015
- Natural Capital and Well-being, by Mark Anielski, October 07, 2015