THIS CLASS IS HELD OVER FOUR SESSIONS
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO PURCHASE THE CLASS
- This online class it will be broken into four 2 hour sessions.
- The class material will be covered in three sessions:
- Wednesday, March 17, from 6-8pm
- Monday, March 22, from 6-8pm,
- Wednesday, March 24, from 6-8pm,
- Monday, March 29, from 6-8pm.
- The class will be offered through Zoom webinar.
- All participants will be forwarded login information once registration closes
This class is taught by Eric Smiley, one of Canada’s leading Solar Electricity professionals and teachers.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to competently:
- Identify various battery-based solar PV system configurations
- Evaluate site conditions and electrical loads for solar PV systems with energy storage
- Choose battery-based solar PV system configurations to meet specific requirements
- Interpret specifications for major components of battery-based solar PV systems
- Specify major components of stand-alone and grid-interactive solar PV systems to meet site conditions and performance criteria using energy storage
- Specify the Balance of System (BOS) components of battery-based PV Systems
- Apply appropriate sections of the Canadian Electrical Code to battery-based solar PV system design
- Interpret schematics of battery-based solar PV systems.