- This event has passed.
CLASS HELD OVER FOUR DAYS: From Monday April 5, to Wednesday April 14
IN-PERSON TRAINING COMPONENT MAY BECOME AVAILABLE. COST IS ADDITIONAL.
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO PURCHASE THE CLASS
- This online class it will be broken into four 2 hour sessions, culminating in a test.
- The class material will be covered in three sessions:
- Monday, April 5, from 6-8pm,
- Wednesday, April 7, from 6-8pm,
- Monday, April 12, from 6-8pm,
- Wednesday, April 14, from 6-8pm.
- The class will be offered through Zoom webinar. Register for the class and you will receive credentials for one login to the class webinar.
This class is taught by Eric Smiley, who developed this class to provide students with pre-requisites required to achieve the NABCEP Solar Commissioning Credential.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to competently:
- Assemble appropriate tools, equipment and PPE
- Conduct visual and mechanical inspection of a solar PV system
- Describe mechanical tests on a solar PV array
- Conduct electrical tests on a grid-interactive solar PV system
- Conduct Performance Verification tests for grid-interactive solar PV systems;
- Conduct Maintenance and Troubleshooting tests for solar PV systems;
- Interpret and Prepare System Documentation.