- This event has passed.
CLASS HELD OVER FIVE DAYS: Monday’s and Wednesday’s from 6-8pm
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO PURCHASE THE CLASS
- This online class it will be broken into three 2 hour sessions.
- The class material will be covered in five sessions:
- Monday, March 1, from 6-8pm,
- Wednesday, March 3, from 6-8pm,
- Monday, March 8, from 6-8pm,
- Wednesday, March 10, from 6-8pm,
- Monday, March 15, from 6-8pm.
- The class will be offered through Zoom webinar.
- All participants will be forwarded login information once registration closes
This class is taught by Eric Smiley, one of Canada’s leading Solar Electricity professionals and teachers.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to competently:
- Interpret specifications for major components of Photovoltaic (PV) systems;
- Specify major components of grid-tie, battery-based, and grid-tie battery backup PV systems;
- Specify the Balance of System (BOS) components of PV Systems.
- Apply the appropriate sections of the CEC to PV system design;
- Identify mounting methods and structural constraints, as well as commissioning safety procedures for roof top PV arrays.