The Government of Alberta provides eligible municipal, regional, health and education authorities with financing for capital projects. Funding is available for capital project purposes. Refer to the Guide for Loan Types and Terms. Funding is available to municipalities, improvement districts, Métis settlements, and regional, education and health authorities.
Explore and implement upgrades to:
- Roads, bridges, culverts, grading and gravelling.
- Transit, fire and ambulance equipment, airports.
- Computer hardware and software.
- Buildings, utility infrastructure (water, sewer, gas, electric) and energy-efficient retrofits.
- Irrigation and drainage.
How to Apply
Variable application intake if you meet the requirements:
- Refer to the Guide for Loan Types and Terms\for capital project purposes.
- Blended amortization, fixed rate loans.
- 3 – 40 year amortization (depending on asset life).
- Semi-annual payments.
- Other structures offered, subject to availability.