Municipal Natural Assets Initiative (MNAI) invites local governments to submit an expression of interest to develop a high-level natural asset management roadmap that will get them started on integrating natural asset management considerations into their overall asset management practices.
MNAI will provide technical assistance and support the local governments in developing a roadmap to determine short- to medium-term steps.
This roadmap development exercise involves some cohort learning among municipal peers and one-on-one capacity building with each local government. It will consist of:
- A one-hour natural asset management 101 workshop involving participants from up to 10 local governments.
- A 2.5-hour workshop with each participating local government to help them develop their roadmap.
- A roadmap template that each local government will complete.
- Coaching to prioritize roadmap objectives and guidance on how to begin.
- A one-hour cohort learning workshop to share results and lessons from the roadmaps.
- Certificate of completion of a Natural Asset Management Roadmap for each local government that includes the names of all participants.