The Municipal Climate Change Action Centre discussed how to implement energy efficiency projects at arenas on a tight budget.
We talked about:
- Exemplary energy efficient arenas from across Canada,
- Exemplary energy efficient arenas in Alberta,
- Low-cost or no-cost energy-efficient projects that can be implemented in arenas,
- Projects that have resulted in energy and cost savings,
- Funding available for municipalities to implement these energy efficiency measures.
Our guest panelists:
- Michelle Gairdner, Manager, Energy Management & Environmental Services for the City of Grande Prairie
- Emily Plihal, Climate Change Coordinator for the Village of Donnelly & Town of Falher
- Brad Anderson, Facility Manager for the City of Airdrie