- This event has passed.
The Alberta Municipal Zero Carbon Training is a Free training event focused on advancing zero carbon building in Alberta municipalities. The training was funded by Energy Efficiency Alberta and is hosted by the Canada Green Building Council.
The objective of this training is to increase local government knowledge of opportunities to advance low-carbon buildings at the municipal level, explore best practices and implementation opportunities in your jurisdictions.
- Understanding Zero Carbon Building in the Alberta context
- Opportunities for Municipal leadership in driving emissions reductions in the building sector
- North American policy and program case studies, including:
- New and existing buildings
- Municipal properties and private development
- Part 3 and Part 9
Who Should Attend?
- Municipal staff and key stakeholders engaged in the development and operation of public buildings
- Planning, energy & environment and building divisions that work with the private development and real-estate sectors.
- Policy staff focused on municipal climate change and energy conservation.