Browse this resource to discover climate action initiatives, resources and funding sources. Learn about climate adaptation and resilience while starting conversations and building relationships within and among communities, including municipalities and Indigenous communities.
All listed resources and initiatives are either available nationally or within Alberta, homelands to:
- First Nations outlined in Treaty 6, Treaty 7 and Treaty 8
- Aseniwuche Winewak Nation
- Non-Status Indigenous Nations/Communities
- Métis Settlements established by the Métis Settlements Act
- Métis Nation of Alberta
- Self-governing Métis Nations/Communities