The purpose of the PCP Protocol is to provide municipalities with a set of clear accounting and reporting guidelines for developing corporate and community-level GHG inventories within the context of the PCP program.
Understand the Basics
This web-based resource provides local governments with a user-friendly framework to quantify, monitor and manage GHG emissions generated at the local level.
- How to set emissions reduction targets
- How to create a local action plan to manage energy and emissions
- How to create implementation strategies for local action plans
- How to hire a consultant or company to develop Local Action Plans
- How to finance local action plans
- How to monitor and report
Visit www.pcptool.ca to learn more.
Case Studies from Alberta
We are here for you and your community.